Monday, October 1, 2012

Shawn Says...

So, now that Shawn has finally been talking more and more, he is becoming SO fun to carry on a conversation with! I thought I would use this space to jot down a few of our favorites! These are things I just don't want to forget because they make me laugh, melt me into mommy gushies!

While Skyping with Sara (my sister!) on 9/29/12 Sara did something silly.
Me: "Tell Aunt Sara she cray-cray!"
Shawn: "Cay-cay, Mommy, Cay-cay!" cray-cray, cray-cray

Shawn spilt some milk while we were eating dinner on 9/30/12.
Shawn: "uh-oh"
Bobby: "Yeah, you spilt some milk. No use crying over it."
A few minutes later he spilt some more milk.
Shawn: "uh-oh, cying!" crying

After dinner tonight- discussing Shawn's cracker.
Me: "Shawn, can I have this?"
Shawn: "No, all gone, dere." (He put it out of my reach.) there
Me: "Can I please have just one bite?"
Shawn: "Cean-up foo, Mommy!" (while pointing at my empty plate!) clean-up food

Earlier today, Liam was crying in his carseat.
Shawn: "Kay, Liam. Kay." It's okay Liam, It's okay.

Another super fun recent development, Liam has learned to laugh out loud and he is also exploring his voice in other ways too. He often has happy squeals! He is very grabby and using his hands a lot. He loves to play with eat toys. It is such a joy to watch him grow and learn.

And because what blog post is complete without pictures? I will share a few from recent-ish days. These are my sweet boys on August 30th I still need to upload pics from the most recent days to the computer!






No comments:

Post a Comment