This morning, I got up early and went to the church to help out with some things. When I returned, we ate some lunch and then got Netflix! Since we signed up, nothing else has really been accomplished! We decided to take a lazy day, because tomorrow we will be working hard all day to straighten up the house. We will be reorganizing some things and getting rid of things we no longer use. Hopefully we will get a lot done! The only thing that got accomplished in the house today was hanging some pictures!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Day 22: Pictures
Today is my sister's 25th birthday! I am so blessed to have her in my life! She was going to go skydiving, but the winds were too high where she lives, so she has to wait until tomorrow. In honor of her 25th birthday, I thought I would share 25 words that describe her. Sweet, Amazing, Ridiculous, Adventurous, Kind, Admirable, Talented, Huggable, Elegant, Remarkable, Interesting, Nifty, Energetic, Hilarious, Understanding, Bold, Beautiful, Astonishing, Radiant, Dancer, Sexy, Enjoyable, eXciting, Thoughtful, Outgoing, and (bonus!) Nice! Sara Katherine (Hubbard) Sexton.. I LOVE YOU! :-)
This morning, I got up early and went to the church to help out with some things. When I returned, we ate some lunch and then got Netflix! Since we signed up, nothing else has really been accomplished! We decided to take a lazy day, because tomorrow we will be working hard all day to straighten up the house. We will be reorganizing some things and getting rid of things we no longer use. Hopefully we will get a lot done! The only thing that got accomplished in the house today was hanging some pictures!
I am SO excited that they are finally up! The one of our wedding has been in our possession for 3.5 years and I didn't have a frame that it fit in until Christmas! The one of Shawn with the blocks was extremely important to me. We didn't actually end up having one taken with the blocks on his back when he was a newborn like I had really wanted. One of the people we had take pictures of him didn't have blocks. The other one did, but Shawn didn't have the patience for it! It is one picture that I wanted for all of our children to have of themselves as newborns. Yes, I am weird for thinking of these things long before we have more than one child, but oh well! Anyway, I didn't get it when he was a newborn and I was very upset about it. My sweet husband took one of the pictures that one of the photographers took of him laying on his belly and a picture that he took of some blocks that we have. He photoshopped them together for me! He hung the pictures for me today per my request. I love my husband. He is the best.
This morning, I got up early and went to the church to help out with some things. When I returned, we ate some lunch and then got Netflix! Since we signed up, nothing else has really been accomplished! We decided to take a lazy day, because tomorrow we will be working hard all day to straighten up the house. We will be reorganizing some things and getting rid of things we no longer use. Hopefully we will get a lot done! The only thing that got accomplished in the house today was hanging some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment