Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 21: Dinner

Friday was my last day of babysitting this week. We had a good time, but it is definitely apparent that the kiddos aren't used to their Mommy being at work quite yet! They keep telling me they want to go see her! After babysitting I took a nap with Shawn, because my sinuses were causing a horrible headache! After Bobby got home we made a delicious dinner! We had rosemary roasted chicken with potatoes. I also made some roasted asparagus as a side dish.



It was the first real meal we have had in what seems like forever! The only exception to that being the day we brought soup to our friends with the new baby! All of the other days we have had breakfast for dinner, tuna helper, spaghetti or leftovers. Which are all food, so I'm not complaining, but the veggies appeal to me so much more! After dinner, Bobby and I finally put away our Christmas decorations. I am so excited that they are back up in the attic. The living room feels much less cluttered. Hopefully Sunday, the rest of the house will be tackled!

No comments:

Post a Comment