Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Liam Logic/Shawn Says


Shawn's version of Let it Go, on the way to church one Sunday morning...
Let it go, let it go, let it go.
Let it snow all over everywhere.
Here I stand. Here I am all alone.
Let it go, let it go, let it go.

Liam wanted to continue singing.
"Leh go go"

Shawn answered him..
Let it NO. I don't want to sing anymore.


L: mommy get him.
Me: huh?
L: pank him.
Me: spank?
L: uh-huh. pank Shawn
Me: why?
L: my iPod!
Me: he took your iPod?
L: uh- huh. Pank Shawn.


Yesterday we went to the pool for the last time this season. As we were driving away..
S: Mommy, this is the pool we always go to.
Me: Yes, but this is the last time until next year! Say bye bye to the pool!
S: No!
L: Bye bye, pool. Bye bye, slide. Bye bye slide, nother one.
S: *looks at Liam like he is crazy* Liam, it is just a pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment