Saturday, October 19, 2013

Shawn Says

So, On September 14th (told ya I was behind!!) we went to Tiger World with my aunt and uncle. We had a great time! We got to take the boys to a baby red kangaroo encounter. When we left, I asked Shawn if he had a good time. Instead of saying "yep" like a normal child would have, he said "I did have fun with the kangaroos today." Later that same day we had lunch, and on the way out Shawn saw a worm "HEY!! Check out this worm!!!"

A couple of weeks later, we were in the car.
S: "one, two.... MOMMY I'm counting!"
Me: "What are you counting?"
S: (In a very "duh-like" voice.) "Ummmm.... Numbers."

As we left church one week, Shawn got in his seat and we buckled him in.
S: "I poopy, Daddy."
B: "Well you didn't tell us before you were buckled, so we will change you when we get home."
Bobby went to his car, and I listened to Shawn cry about needing to be changed the whole way home. When we arrived home, Bobby unbuckled him and he climbed out.
S: *Turns around and looks into his seat* "I not poop! It just my sunglasses"
Funny boy thought since he was uncomfortable in his seat, that he must have pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment