- I have been working Monday-Friday leaving home at 7am and returning at 7pm. Luckily the nature of the job allows me to bring my sweet baby boy with me.
- Baby boy turned ONE and has learned some new words, how to walk, and has a whole new lovely personality. It includes a ton of laughter, exploration of all things, and temper tantrums. I love it.
- I am pregnant. 17 weeks as of tomorrow. Somewhere around May 9th we will have another sweet tiny bundle. We don't know if it is a boy or a girl, and we think we might be surprised again but haven't decided yet.
- We have traveled a lot. Florida, Virginia (twice), and Liberty SC.
- We did a corn maze. This will be a super fun annual thing for us on the weekend closest to Halloween! We started last year when Shawn was just 8 weeks old.
- My sweet boy fell down a few steps and had a lovely bruise on his face for several days..
- I had pink eye for the first time ever, and my son had it too. Trying to give eye drops to a 14 month old is just NO fun at all. Neither is having to sanitize every single thing either of us touched.
- I have mostly finished Christmas shopping. Now I just have to wrap things and get the house cleaned and decorated.
And of course.. you MUST see some of the picture from all of the above events. Here is a teaser, and I will post more later! You can also check Facebook, because I am much better about updating my pictures there, where you can do a lot at once!
You tease you! I am pumped you updated this! Try for once a week and see if you can do that:-) I love you lots and your bump is cute! :-)
ReplyDelete