Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13: Money

Today Shawn and I brought lunch to my best friend! It was delicious! Then we made lots of copies for the next couple weeks of preschool curriculum at the church. It was fun to be able to talk to my friend and help reduce her crazy work load! When we got home, kiddo and I took a good nap! He needed it as he was still grumpy. Then I saw him sleeping and got jealous, so I napped too! Since then, the most exciting thing that has happened has been getting our checkbook balanced! All of the money we put on debit card when we are supposed to have a cash only system is causing problems! So, we had to go through our envelopes and put the money back in the bank! We also paid some bills, which is irritating but important!


We also took some time to roll some coins! For a very long time, we have been saving most of the coins we bring into this house. We decided after I got pregnant, that any change we get will go to something for our kid. This is what we added to our jar tonight! It does not look like tons of money, but I know just the place to make it stretch really far. Look out Upscale Weesale, here I come! It is in March, but I am already super excited about it!

1 comment: